Tuesday 24 July 2018

Feeling refreshed this Summer!

Another school year is done and the excitement builds for the long summer holidays ahead. That’s exactly how I feel now our house move is complete and I have settled down here in North Cornwall. What better place to be when the sun shines, the sand shimmers and the sea glistens in the sun. I have finally relocated my home and business to the place of my dreams. It has taken several months to do this but I am now back up and running and ready to launch Gorgeous Rooms here in North Cornwall. My business has evolved slightly and I now have a different approach to interiors; I am spending less time in the garden design area by creating a more focussed approach to colour consulting and home styling. Gorgeous Rooms now offers the ability to buy stylish home interiors and colour consulting services. Please take a look at my website for further details - www.gorgeousrooms.co.uk or feel free to email me at paula@gorgeousrooms.co.uk with any of your home styling questions. 




















Thank you!

Have a great Summer.

GRx

No comments:

Post a Comment